Collagraph Printmaking Workshop with Estella Scholes
2 day and taster day courses
Estella Scholes is a professionally qualified artist and tutor, able to provide a range of creative activities for adult art groups. See below. This year I have again started doing one to one portfolio reviews, by popular demand. Individuals are invited to bring along a selection of their work, even if it is little bits spread out over years of dabbling! We have a relaxed discussion, fuelled by tea and biscuits, and, depending on demand, a session in my small studio, trying some printing techniques. Costs are variable,but very reasonable, and depend on both time, and what you want to achieve during the session. Follow up work as required. Collagraph Printmaking workshops I am at present offering two day workshops by arrangement to suit small groups. Taster sessions for art groups are also available. Please contact me to discuss your requirements. Workshops can run with no less than two and no more than three people due to space, so are ideally suited for small groups of friends. Weekdays may be available. Please enquire. Two day workshops [maximum 3 people] 10-4 each day. £98 to include all materials, tea, coffee and snacks. Either Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday by arrangement Day 1 morning: create and print a series of prints using self adhesive and freestanding materials. Afternoon: create a series of more complex printing plates to your own design, using various textured materials, glued and varnished to dry overnight Day 2: review and print your plates, using one or more colours, masks, roll ups etc. Take home the dramatic results Bookings are confirmed only ON RECEIPT of full payment.
- Cancellations- no less than 3 weeks prior to workshop, 50% refund BUT ONLY IF YOUR PLACE IS FILLED. I endeavour to be accommodating but have had to tighten up due to a the very small numbers I can accommodate on each course and occasionally people booking but not paying.
- Refunds in full if there is only one booking for your chosen dates , or in the unlikely event of last minute cancellation at this end due to circumstances beyond my control
- Venue: home studio in Crewe
- All reasonable care will be taken, but workshop participants do so at their own risk
- Please advise of any specific health or dietary issues.
Creative Books I am now offering the popular one day Creative Book workshops again. Suitable for groups of four or five. 10 am – 3pm. £35 to include materials, tea and cake. Larger groups can be arranged at a venue of your choice. Please contact me to discuss your requirements. You will design and decorate your own paper for covers and to illustrate a small story book, and will take home three small books constructed using different simple techniques.
Read more about Estella Scholes, printmaker.